InsureTech Connect 2019 (ITC) has grown to become the insurance industry’s biggest conference, bringing together more than 7,000 attendees. This year’s event kicks off on Monday, September 23rd, at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
We are thrilled for the opportunity to support 18 of our alumni companies, comprising of 30 insurtech founders, CEOs, COOs and Heads of Sales, to participate in ITC programming this year. You can find a majority of the companies in the ITC exhibit hall (K39 – K53), where you can have one-on-one conversations to learn more about the solutions, as well as the industry problems these startuare solving. Additionally, you can schedule conversations with the founders through the ITC conference app.
Those alumni with kiosks include:
- AuthorityData (2018) simplifies IoT data aggregation and analytics for insurance companies to operationalize programs that lower risks and improve customer relationships.
- BriteBee (2019) is building technology to help insurance agents and carriers increase their digital exposure online and in search.
- Cowbell Cyber (2019) offers a cyber risk and insurance observability platform for mid-to-large enterprises that aligns insurable threats to risk exposures by using deep learning techniques that proactively mitigate losses in the aftermath of cyberattacks.
- everyday life (2019) offers a new way to think about life insurance, using a unique business model and technology to craft plans that deliver real financial security while saving 50-80 percent off the typical cost of insurance and empowering families toward greater prosperity.
- FindBob (2017) provides a growth, transition and succession planning tool for financial advisors and insurance agents, utilizing machine learning and elements of gamification for asset protection.
- Friendly (2019) delivers a platform with highly advanced OCR technology to help life insurance companies better automate claim resolutions which involve complex documents with handwriting and disparate data tables.
- InsuredMine (2018) is an innovative technology company helping insurance agents enhance customer relationships through proactive engagement and communication.
- Insurmi (2018) delivers a white-labeled, conversational interface platform designed to engage users online and generate quality leads for insurers.
- JAUNTIN’ (2018) offers an on-demand platform that will transform insurance business by providing access to more data and giving customers more flexibility than ever before.
- LVLFi (2018) gamifies exercise for individuals and works with insurers to develop programs which incentivize and reward healthy behaviors.
- Micruity (2019) is a fully digital marketplace to enable frictionless finsurance (financial insurance) transactions, such as deferred annuities, the first product of its kind.
- RE-Sure (2017) is a blockchain-enabled, app-driven, smart insurance product designed for the on-demand economy.
- SD Refinery (2019) leverages data science methodology with narrow AI core capabilities that include the ability to extract written data, analyze sentences word by word, transact by applying key data points, and load the data into a data warehouse or analytic dashboard.
- ViewSpection (2017) a platform providing a transparent, collaborative method for agents and policyholders, as well as underwriting, claims and loss control departments, to share information and maximize service while preventing fraud.
Those alumni who are attending and participating in ITC but without a kiosk in the exhibit hall include:
- InsuranceMenu (2017) a dynamic, data-driven platform geared toward local insurance agents, creating process efficiencies.
- Pablow (2015) a turn-key solution enabling property managers and owners to create customized travel insurance websites in minutes, not months, along with specialized policies that can be sold before and “after final payment”, giving managers and guests much greater flexibility.
- ProtectRisk (2018) a platform between insurance brokers and insurance underwriters in specialty commercial business insurance, simplifying the process to reach to the purchase and delivery of insurance coverage between all parties.
- Prosper (2019) a company developing a solution to monitor and measure an individual’s epigenetics to address their unique health and wellness needs with customized content.
There are two opportunities to see our alumni in action. Cowbell Cyber has been selected as a top-three finalist to present at the Resiliency Challenge on Wednesday from 2:00-2:50 p.m. That same day from 3:40-4:15 p.m. you can hear from Roland Chan, CEO of Findbob, on a panel “Your Pilot is Doomed, And You Don’t Even Know It Yet”.
Heading into selection for our sixth cohort and our Fall InsurTech Week program in October, the GIA has an established network of startups and stakeholders attending ITC. This conference is a great opportunity to connect with these amazing startups. Please reach out to GIA Managing Director Nicole (Cook) Gunderson at email@example.com, or GIA Program Manager Megan Brandt at firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information or to be connected directly to any of the startups mentioned above.
See you in Vegas!